The game development company ‘Activision’ has confirmed that Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile will go offline on April 17, 2026.
The company said the game’s servers will shut down on that date. After that, it will no longer be available to play.
What happens before shutdown
Players who already have the game installed can continue to access it and use previously purchased in-game content until April 17, 2026.
However, Activision said it will not offer refunds for unused COD Points or other purchased items.
Players have been advised to spend any remaining in-game currency before the shutdown date.
Guest accounts will no longer be accessible once the servers go offline.
Activision accounts will also stop working within the game, although they will remain active for other Activision titles and services.
Earlier service changes
The decision follows earlier steps announced in May 2025, when the game was removed from the Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store.
At that time, Activision said it would stop releasing new seasonal content and gameplay updates. In-app purchases using real money were also discontinued.
In a statement, the company said it was proud of bringing the Warzone experience to mobile devices but acknowledged that the game did not meet expectations among mobile-first players in the same way it had on PC and console.
Alternative options for players
Activision has pointed players towards Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile, which remains available as a free download on mobile platforms.
The game includes multiplayer, battle royale and zombies modes, along with regular seasonal updates.
The main Call of Duty: Warzone title will also continue to operate on PC and consoles.
Activision thanked the community and developers who supported Warzone Mobile, saying player feedback would continue to shape the future of the wider Call of Duty franchise.
Also Read: Big update by NADRA for overseas Pakistanis




