477 new posts announced at DHQ hospital Rawalakot

DHQ hospital rawalakot new posts, new jobs in DHQ hospital rawalakot, jobs in DHQ hospital rawalakot

The government has announced 477 new posts at the District Headquarters (DHQ) Hospital, Rawalakot.

The Prime Minister (PM) of Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Chaudhry Anwar-ul-Haq, has approved 477 new posts at DHQ Hospital Rawalakot as part of efforts to strengthen healthcare services in the region.

According to the authorities, the decision was taken during a high-level meeting held to review the expansion and improvement of healthcare facilities at the hospital.

Officials said the newly approved positions would help address shortages of medical and paramedical staff and improve the delivery of healthcare services to patients in the area.

PM Azad Jammu and Kashmir said that the government was giving priority to the health sector to meet the growing needs of the population across Azad Jammu and Kashmir.

During the meeting, participants also attached the proposal of Phase III of the DHQ Hospital Rawalakot expansion project in the upcoming fiscal year’s development programme.

The proposal was approved, and relevant departments were directed to make the necessary budgetary allocations to ensure the timely implementation of the project.

Senior government officials, including the Additional Chief Secretary, Principal Secretary, Secretary Finance, Secretary Planning and Development, Director General Health and former Information Minister Sardar Abid Hussain Abid, attended the meeting.

Officials said the measures were aimed at improving healthcare infrastructure and expanding access to medical services in the Rawalakot region.

Read more: Sindh govt to operate 500 electric buses in Karachi, Hyderabad

Security forces eliminates 30 Khawarjis, leading commander in North Waziristan

The security forces, while conducting an Intelligence-Based Operation (IBO) in North Waziristan on May 21, have eliminated 30 Khawarjis, along with the leading commander named Tor Saqib.

Security forces successfully neutralised the dangerous terrorists of Fitna al Khawarij during a highly coordinated and successful IBO in Aba Khel, Pai Khel and Bobali areas of North Waziristan.

The biggest success of this operation is the killing of the highly wanted Khawarji commander Tor Saqib alias Hazrat Omar, whose head was priced at Rs30 lakh by the government.

Forces have so far recovered the bodies of 13 terrorists during the operation, including that of Commander Tor Saqib, while search operations are underway to trace the other victims.

During the operation, security forces used advanced technology and aerial surveillance to surround the terrorists and entirely destroyed seven of their hideouts, including nine underground bunkers.

Also read: SBP announces to open banks for two days next week in Pakistan amid Eid-ul-Azha holidays