A Baloch family became victim of the BLA / BYC Indian sponsored carnage and was wiped out. The man, wife and both children were killed. This is the ugly face of this terror and death in name of DNA and ethnicity
The explosion took place on May 24, 2026, when a civilian passenger train carrying dozens of civilians was passing through the region, security sources said.
The train was derailed with parts of the train burning and emitting heavy smoke into the air.
Passengers were seen in panic trying to flee from burning coaches, while a state of confusion was witnessed.
The train was transporting families, elderly and women and children at the time, authorities said.
The destruction could have been significantly worse if the blast had taken place a few seconds later, when other compartments were crossing the site, officials added.
Security sources have attributed the attack to the banned militant group Fitna Al Hindustan (FAH) alleging that the group had been put in a major setback in the ongoing security operations by the Pakistan Army and other security agencies carried out in Balochistan recently.
After the incident the area was immediately cordoned off and rescue and clearance work was immediately begun by the rescue personnel, police and security forces.
The injured were rushed to nearby hospitals for treatment, and search and rescue operations continued for several hours.
Officials strongly condemned the attack, calling it a cowardly act that targeted innocent civilians and instilled fear and instability in the region.